Utah AFCC Annual Conference
Time & Location
About the event
The Utah Chapter of the AFCC – the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts - will hold its Annual Meeting and Conference on November 19, 2021, at the University Guesthouse Douglas Ballroom at the University of Utah.
This daylong multi-disciplinary event will include presentations from a host of experts, offering break-out sessions dealing with relevant and compelling topics of interest to the family law and mental health community:
· Dealing with personality disorders
· Diffusing high conflict co-parenting situations
· Maximizing the use of mental health professionals
· Role of the Private Guardian ad Litem
· Court commissioner panel Q&A
· Custody evaluations
· Family law 101 for mental health professionals
· Non-Verbal Communication
· Diversity and Inclusion
· Special preconference all levels yoga class w/ Micah William Scholes!
These gatherings are an easy way to earn CE and CLE credits, network with members of the judiciary, court-informed therapists, custody evaluators, mediators, and family law attorneys + expand your knowledge base in exchange for a short investment of time and money. Breakfast, lunch, coffee, and good times included!