- Fri, Oct 08Garden Center Building
- Fri, Mar 13Garden Center BuildingMar 13, 2020, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AMGarden Center Building, 1602 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USAAFCC offers a treasure trove of resources for practitioners of all stripes. Join us for breakfast and an overview of the scholarly, legal, and educational resources available through the organization.
- Utah Chapter Annual Conference 2020: Going The Distance; Navigating Relocation and Resistant ChildrenFri, Feb 21Officer's ClubFeb 21, 2020, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMOfficer's Club, 150 Fort Douglas Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84113, USAUPDATE: NONPROFIT AND GOVERNMENT ATTENDEES 50% OFF - Contact us for details! Join the Utah Chapter of the AFCC and keynote speaker Bill Austin, Ph.D. for our first annual conferece at the University Officer's Club. Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks provided.
- Fri, Nov 08Location is TBDNov 08, 2019, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AMLocation is TBDThere exist a few exceptional individuals and organizations whose job is to make sure parent time exchanges and visits can happen even in the most contentious and dangerous circumstances. Learn about the guidelines these organizations follow, what is involved in their mission, and how they can help.
- Fri, Oct 18Garden Center BuildingOct 18, 2019, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AMGarden Center Building, 1602 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USAPGALs are these mystical creatures that can solve all your case's problems… or are they? Join Dixie Jackson, J.D., CWLS, head of the Private Guardian Ad Litem Program at the Utah Office of Guardian Ad Litem as we learn about what PGALS can, and can't do in your case.
- Fri, Sep 13Sugar House Park
- Sat, Aug 17Location is TBD